Quantum Equity Fund of Funds
Incorporated during the Global Financial Crisis, Quantum Mutual Fund has been in existence for approximately two decades now.
The AMC offers a variety of mutual fund schemes, including equity funds, debt funds, and hybrid funds. Quantum Mutual Fund is known for its focus on active management and its commitment to providing investors with high-quality investment products.
Quantum Equity Fund of Funds
The primary investment objective of the scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of open-ended diversified equity schemes of mutual funds registered with SEBI.
- The scheme invests in a basket of 5-10 well-researched diversified equity schemes.
- The scheme tries to rebalance the portfolio, keeping in mind an aspect of tax efficiency.
The portfolio is biased towards large-cap stocks, with 70% of the funds allocated to large-cap stocks and the remaining 28% and 2% to mid-cap and small-cap stocks, respectively.
Top 5 fund Holdings for Quantum Equity Fund of Funds
|Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund||12.00|
|SBI Magnum Midcap Fund||11.99|
|360 ONE Focused Equity Fund||11.44|
|Kotak Flexicap Fund||11.36|
|Sundaram Large and Midcap Fund||10.83|
Performance for Quantum Equity Fund of Funds
The fund has performed as below table with respect to benchmarks.
|S&P BSE 200 TRI||S&P BSE Sensex TRI|
|Period||Scheme (₹)||Benchmark||Additional Benchmark|
- This fund is managed by Mr. Chirag Mehta, who has more than 19 years of experience in the research and investment functions in the field of commodities and alternative investment strategies. He has been managing this fund since 1st November 2013.
Who should Invest in Quantum Equity Fund of Funds?
The fund is suitable for investors who are seeking.
- Long-term capital appreciation.
- Investments in a portfolio of open-ended diversified equity schemes of mutual funds registered with SEBI whose underlying investments are in equity and equity-related securities of diversified companies.
Why invest in this Fund?
- It offers investors a basket of 5-10 well-researched diversified equity schemes.
- You need to track only one NAV to know how your investments are faring.
- The fund offers investors an opportunity to diversify across equity funds with limited capital.
- The fund’s structure also enables tax-efficient rebalancing between the underlying equity schemes, which helps to optimize the investor’s returns.
- One should look at investing for at least five years or even more.
- Investment through a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) may help in tackling the volatility of the broader equity market.
The Quantum Equity Fund of Funds is an open-ended fund of funds scheme investing in open-ended diversified equity schemes of mutual funds.
Investors with no time, inclination, or expertise to research and select individual stocks or equity funds can consider investing in this fund with a long-term horizon.
This is not recommendation advice. All information in this blog is for educational purposes only.