Quantum Gold Savings Fund
Incorporated during the Global Financial Crisis, Quantum Mutual Fund has been in existence for approximately two decades now.
The AMC offers a variety of mutual fund schemes, including equity funds, debt funds, and hybrid funds. Quantum Mutual Fund is known for its focus on active management and its commitment to providing investors with high-quality investment products.
Quantum Nifty 50 ETF
The primary objective of this fund is to provide capital appreciation by predominantly investing in units of Quantum Gold Fund Replicating/Tracking Gold and Exchange Traded Fund.
The performance of the Scheme may differ from that of Quantum Gold Fund and the domestic prices of gold due to expenses and certain other factors. There can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
- The Quantum Gold Savings Fund (QGSF) invests in units of Quantum Gold Fund – an Exchange Traded Fund (QGF), which in turn invests in physical gold.
- Thus, enabling investors to invest in a Gold ETF using the SIP mode and without a demat account.
The portfolio is biased towards commodities as the name itself indicates the same
Holding of Quantum Gold Savings Fund
|Quantum Gold Fund -Exchange Traded Fund (ETF)||100.00|
Performance for Quantum Gold Savings Fund
The fund has performed as below table with respect to benchmarks
|Domestic price of Gold|
This fund is managed by Mr. Chirag Mehta, who has 19 years of experience in the research and investment functions in the field of commodities and alternative investment strategies. He has been managing this fund since May 19, 2011.
Who Should Invest in Quantum Gold Savings Fund?
The fund is suitable for investors who are seeking.
- Long-term capital appreciation.
- Investments in units of Quantum Gold Fund – Exchange Traded Fund whose underlying investments are in physical gold.
Why Invest in this Fund?
- It helps in diversifying money in gold, an important tool for diversification.
- The fund enables investments in gold through an SIP or STP of as little as Rs 500/month.
- An investor does not need to open a demat account when they are investing with Gold ETFs.
- The fund takes care of all risks of storage and safety for a minimal expense ratio.
- The fund ensures that the quality of gold in which investors are investing is up to the mark.
- One should look at investing for at least five years or even more.
- Investment through a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) may help in tackling the volatility of the broader equity market.
The Quantum Gold Savings Fund is an open-ended fund of funds scheme investing in the Quantum Gold Fund.
This fund aims to provide investors with a convenient and cost-effective way to invest in gold, without the need to hold physical gold. Investors can buy and sell units of the fund at the net asset value (NAV) of the fund. Investors who want to build their gold allocation with QGSF can consider this fund.
This is not recommendation advice. All information in this blog is for educational purposes only.