Quantum Multi Asset Fund of Funds
Incorporated in the midst of the Global Financial Crisis, Quant Mutual Fund has been in existence for approximately two decades now.
The AMC offers a variety of mutual fund schemes, including equity funds, debt funds, and hybrid funds. Quantum Mutual Fund is known for its focus on active management and its commitment to providing investors with high-quality investment products.
Quantum Multi Asset Fund of Funds
The primary investment objective of the scheme is to generate modest capital appreciation while trying to reduce risk (by diversifying risks across asset classes) from a combined portfolio of equity, debt/money markets, and gold schemes of Quantum Mutual Fund.
- The scheme may invest in the units of debt/money market schemes of other mutual funds to gain exposure to debt as an asset class to manage any investment and regulatory constraints that arise / that prevent the scheme from increasing investments in the schemes of Quantum Mutual Fund.
- The scheme follows the thought process of investing in a diversified asset class so that the investors can make the most money out of their investments.
The fund had invested 99.29% of the funds across different mutual fund schemes, having exposure to various asset classes such as equities, debt, commodities, etc., and the remaining funds were held in cash and cash equivalents on 31st October 2023.
The equity portfolio is biased towards large-cap equities, with 93.9% of the funds allocated to large-cap stocks and the remaining to mid-cap and small-cap stocks, with 5.46% and 0.28%, respectively.
Top 5 Holdings for Quantum Multi Asset Fund of Funds
|Quantum Liquid Direct-G||26.70|
|Quantum Nifty 50 ETF-IDCW||23.95|
|Quantum Dynamic Bond Direct-G||19.40|
|Quantum Long-Term Equity Value Direct-G||8.54|
Source: Value Research
Performance for Quantum Multi Asset Fund of Funds
|CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index (20%) + S&P BSE Total Return Index (40%) + CRISIL Liquid Index (25%) + Domestic Price of Gold (15%)|
The fund is managed by Mr.Chirag Mehta. He has been managing this fund since 11th July 2012. He has 19 years of work experience in this field.
Who Should Invest in Quantum Multi Asset Fund of Funds?
The fund is suitable for investors who are seeking.
- Long-term capital appreciation.
- An investment opportunity in the schemes of Quantum Mutual Fund, whose underlying investments are in equity, debt/ money market instruments, and gold.
Why Invest in this Fund?
- The asset allocation of this fund is dynamic and research-backed.
- It aims to generate superior risk-adjusted returns.
- The fund is diversified across Equity, Debt, and Gold schemes of Quantum Mutual Fund.
- It provides tax-efficient rebalancing and indexation benefits.
- It provides periodic rebalancing to buy at low and sell at high.
- One should look at investing for at least five years or even more.
- Investment through a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) may help in tackling the volatility of the broader equity market.
The Quantum Multi Asset Fund of Funds is an open-ended fund that allows investors to invest in different schemes of Quantum Mutual Fund.
Investors willing to have exposure to different asset classes for diversification can consider this fund for a medium to long-term time horizon.
This is not recommendation advice. All information in this blog is for educational purposes only.